WELCOME TO THE FINANCIAL AID ONLINE OFFICE
The Financial Aid Office is constantly seeking out opportunities that would specifically benefit Keweenaw Bay Ojibwa Community College students. Students are encouraged to utilize the financial aid staff in preparing applications. Financial Aid Office is dedicated to helping students navigate the financial aid process and advising students of other available financial resources to ensure appropriate funding.
Financial aid is money to help pay for college. But, remember, you must apply for it! The financial aid process can sometimes seem overwhelming, especially to those who have never been through it. I’ve put together some information on this process to help you know what to expect.
- Financial Aid Portal
- KBOCC Financial Aid Checklist
- New Student: Orientation Power Point
- Schedule a Meeting: See Calendar on Portal
- Financial Aid in the College Handbook
- 2022-2023 Credit Balance Schedule (Disbursement Dates)
- 2021-2022 Verification Form
- Virtual Bulletin Board
- Work Study Postings